10 Best Document Management Software & Solutions for Dubai, UAE in 2024
Inefficient document processing hurts your cash flow.
If your Dubai-based business lacks a proper document digitization strategy, you’ll have to rely on hard-copy invoices and other payment documentation that you’ll easily misplace. Therefore, you endure delayed payments that destabilize your cashflow.
By constricting your incoming cash flow, poor file management systems hinder your ability to take on new projects due to budgetary deficits.
However, you can streamline invoice processing by leveraging the best document management software in Dubai .
In fact, Versapay has established that 77% of accounts receivable teams are delayed. The biggest culprit turned out to be invoice processing complications such as misfiled and lost invoices.
With a great file management system, you can centralize invoices for easier processing.
In this guide, I’ll take you through the best document management software and solutions for Dubai, and the UAE in 2024 that’ll help you streamline your cash flow and boost your productivity.
1. FileCenter – Best for high-speed file scanning.
2. DocuSign – Best for managing agreements.
3. I-doc – Best for handling Arabic-text files.
4. PairSoft – Best for managing accounting files.
5. SmartVault – Best for securing documents.
Let’s get started.
How to Choose a Document Management Software for Dubai
a) Consider its scalability
In addition to evaluating your present needs, you should also go for highly scalable software that accommodates your business’s needs as it grows.
If you choose a tool with file storage in the cloud, you’ll achieve long-term scalability, making this a top tip for choosing a document management software for Dubai.
b) Assess data capture abilities
It’s also essential that you prioritize a software with multi-source document input which allows you to centralize data from all your different sources.
For instance, I recommend document scanning software that helps you digitize paper and pull data from digital channels like your emails into one place for better efficiency.
c) Consider Arabic text support
If you’re going to be frequently working with Arabic text, I recommend a solution that supports Arabic language conventions to improve your staff’s user experience.
So when you’re choosing a document management software, you should check to see if it offers multilingual support to break down language barriers for your UAE enterprise.
d) Prioritize automation features
At the end of the day, you want a system that can automate common workflow tasks so you can lower human intervention and improve data accuracy.
So I find that office process automation is key when selecting a document management software for Dubai as you’ll eliminate iterative data remediation and sorting tasks.
e) Examine file version controls
With document version control features, you can know who made changes to a document and when they were made, thereby creating very clear audit trails.
Additionally, version control in document management will ensure that your staff is always working with accurate and up-to-date data, which boosts productivity.
FileCenter allows you to create digital filing structures.
You can set up electronic filing cabinets to store your digital records separately, depending on the nature of work for each cabinet. In turn, you can find files you need for a project quickly, and multitask easily.
Furthermore, FileCenter offers your Dubai-based business a cloud repository, so your team can access data with great flexibility to streamline collaboration.
Additionally, you can connect our recommended FileCenter scanners to efficiently scan files directly into a target cabinet for easier record sorting and management.
It also gives you a client file-sharing portal where you can securely exchange files with your customers to ensure minimal workflow delays.
Overall, if you deal with huge volumes of incoming paperwork, I find that FileCenter’s high-speed OCR technology makes it the best document management software in Dubai in 2024 if you require high-volume file conversion outputs.
- The split view feature allows you to rename multiple files simultaneously. As a result, you don’t have to manually rename each one, thereby saving time.
- It connects with popular cloud services like DropBox, Google Drive, and others, to give your business a repository with higher availability and performance.
- FileCenter’s powerful PDF editor allows you to make important changes to documents and even protect sensitive information through redaction.
- 15-day free trial.
- Starting plan: $5/user per month.
FileCenter’s OCR technology & production-grade scanners give your business high-quality, and high-speed document scanning. Furthermore, you can use your mobile device as a scanner to digitize documents for out-of-office tasks.
DocuSign is a leading eSignature solution.
Via its envelopes feature, you can create unique document containers for each recipient. Then, you can send envelope files and get status reports about whether they were signed, viewed, or voided so that you can take corrective action promptly
With DocuSign, your startup in Dubai can notarize critical agreements remotely and online to shorten your agreement processing times.
Crucially, it lets you add a signing order for your recipients to follow. This way, you can avoid voiding documents by ensuring that the right people sign your contracts in the right order.
Just like FileCenter, I recommend it as a top electronic signature app & document management software worth trying out due to its contract insights feature that allows you to identify risk and revenue opportunities in your agreements.
- Its insight search functionality allows you to locate contract documents quickly and even compare them side-by-side to make you more efficient.
- DocuSign offers your UAE company a library of reusable templates for contracts and agreements so that you spend less time preparing such documents.
- With multiple signer authentication and identification systems, it lets you prove the identity of your signers so that you can eliminate forgeries and fraud.
- 30-day free trial.
- Starting plan: $10/user per month.
DocuSign offers rich signing and agreement insights that allow you to manage agreements better and improve completion rates. However, being a highly specific, e-signature software, I find that it lacks flexibility for other business verticals.
I-doc enables you to manage files with Arabic text.
With right-to-left scripts that support the Arabic language, this is one of the most popular document management software in Dubai if you’d like a solution that makes it easier to work with documents written according to Arabic linguistic conventions
Interestingly, you can combine English and Arabic strings with i-doc’s full-text search engine to get faster search responses for multilingual documents.
In fact, you can even create an entire electronic filing system in Arabic, which will improve efficiency and productivity if your mid-sized business has employees who are most comfortable working with the local dialect.
You can also leverage i-doc’s smart data visualization functions to create charts, images, and other interactive reports that simplify complex data so that your enterprise can easily spot important trends and patterns.
- I-doc’s digital mailroom enables you to perform automatic email recognition & routing to ensure emails go to the right departments to improve collaboration.
- It provides content analytics for your business’s website content, which enables you to create more engaging content that strengthens your digital presence.
- You can map physical locators during document uploads which will help you pinpoint the physical location of files in case you need to reference them later.
- No free trial.
- Contact i-doc for pricing.
With i-doc, you can create a highly localized solution that accommodates your Arabic end-users. Unfortunately, I’ve noticed that the AI system that enables automatic translation to Arabic frequently generates translation errors.
PairSoft is an AP document management solution.
It lets you automate order management with real-time procurement analytics and rule-based routing controls. Therefore, it can help you lower employee burnout and fraud risk when you’re managing heaps of invoices.
Notably, PairSoft enables you to validate invoices against your ERP database & other financial data so that you can expedite invoicing to enhance efficiency.
On top of that, you can use it for fundraising automation. It lets you track donor details and supporting documents to eliminate iterative tasks so that your small business can focus on strengthening donor relationships.
By letting you manage financial documents centrally, I find it to be a great document management software for the UAE if you’d like to avoid losing and misplacing vital accounting data.
- It allows you to generate instant process invoices and recipients simultaneously alongside your purchase order so that you can pay your suppliers on time.
- You can generate ready-to-send audit reports for your business in Dubai. As a result, you’ll make your audit processes shorter and less cumbersome.
- PairSoft’s predefined approval routing for files lets you streamline your approval pathways so that you can capitalize on early payment discounts from vendors.
- No free trial.
- Contact PairSoft for pricing.
You can automate your AP processes with PairSoft to minimize your manual labor needs for managing AP files. However, I’ve noticed it doesn’t fully support QuickBooks so you’ll have to manually transfer transaction data if you rely on QuickBooks.
SmartVault reinforces your document security strategy.
Its SmartRouting feature allows you to automatically route files to the correct folder destination or client. In turn, this ensures you don’t make sending mistakes that compromise the confidentiality of your customers’ data.
In addition to encrypting data, you can protect files with activity alters that let you monitor file activity so you can spot unauthorized access and suspicious activity.
You also get a client-file sharing portal, which helps you to streamline communication and information exchange to lower your customer response times.
All in all, I believe SmartVault is a must-try document management software if you want to improve your document security strategy. You can even use it to provide password-protect links to secure your file upload and download processes.
- It offers your workflow secure cloud storage with unlimited capacity. In turn, your startup in Dubai can free up space on your local services and drives.
- SmartVault’s full-text search features allow you to retrieve documents based on metadata or its content so that you can always find what you need quickly.
- You can use the certified vault feature to manage authoritative copies easily and request electronic signatures from your clients more conveniently.
- 14-day free trial.
- Starting plan: $25/user per month.
SmartVault has advanced security controls that help you manage your documents securely to protect them from all kinds of threats. That being said, I find that these comprehensive security features come at a very hefty price for your company.
Revver automates document-related insurance tasks.
With the form fill feature, you can add fillable fields to your business’s existing documents so that recipients can add text to files. By leveraging this feature you can accommodate your data collection needs as they change.
More importantly, Revver provides insurance claims processing analytics to help you identify patterns and incidents to minimize your risk.
Its document request templates also enable your mid-sized business in the UAE to send document requests quickly and avoid having to constantly chase after clients for specific information.
Just like FileCenter, Revver has a vital document scan software that you can use to digitize insurance claims so that it’s easier for you to check claim statuses.
Moreover, you also get client onboarding features that help you manage onboarding documentation effectively to increase your customers’ lifetime value.
- It allows you to track employee certifications and continuing education to ensure you have the right workforce skills to grow your Dubai-based enterprise.
- Revver’s document tracking controls & alerts allow you to remind employees that they need to complete or approve a form, and this accelerates your workflow.
- You can automatically consolidate client documents to ensure your policyholders get paid faster. In turn, you can boost customer satisfaction and retention.
- No free trial.
- Contact Revver for pricing.
With Revver’s claims automation, you can make smarter decisions about compensation approvals and amounts. Nevertheless, if you have very complex policy exclusions for claims, you’ll have to extensively perform manual verification for such cases.
DocStar makes work easier for your HR team.
You can use it to automate employee performance appraisals and new hire onboarding. As a result, you can manage your employees more effectively to boost your productivity and recruit higher-quality hires.
Since DocStar has a personnel portal, you can create a digital bulletin board to streamline internal communication and boost employee engagement.
Its work order processing capabilities allow you to create work orders and easily perform priority assignments so that you can assign work optimally to your staff.
Moreover, you can uplift remote work productivity with its packaged-based workflows.
Due to its comprehensive accounting analytics, I recommend DocStar as one of the best document management software in Dubai in 2024 if you’d like to minimize human intervention to eliminate payroll errors.
- DocStart’s aging report functions allow you to track your business’s outstanding invoices and their due dates to help you maintain a healthier cash flow.
- It has document retention and version control functions that you can use to automate and ensure compliance with legislative HR acts in the UAE.
- You get batch capture OCR that enables you to convert your paperwork into searchable data so that your employees can find files without leaving their desks.
- No free trial.
- Contact DocStar for pricing.
If you’d like to streamline your HR processes, DocStar is an excellent choice as you get full employee file lifecycle management. However, I must confess that setting up its packaged-based HR workflows can be very complex.
InfoFort is a cloud document management solution.
Its document numbering automation allows you to file your documents consistently and logically. This way, you can ensure that all your information is easily accessible while you’ll also be able to easily identify outdated files and track version histories.
Furthermore, InfoFort offers secure data destruction and shredding so that your Dubai-based business can stay compliant with various data laws.
Just like FileCenter, you can also use it to save email attachments and even send PDF files via email. This helps you to share information faster with clients and other co-workers to facilitate collaboration.
Additionally, it offers a cheque management system that lets you automate fraud detection and reduce iterative cheque processing tasks for your business in the UAE.
- It provides a secure cloud backup as well as a local backup too, which can help you create a repository that gives you full control and discretion over your data.
- InfoFort provides live analytics that helps you to interpret real-time data about your business processes so that you can make better operational decisions.
- It offers custom metadata & file linking, allowing you to create a file organization system unique to your case while pooling related information to ease search.
- No free trial.
- Contact for pricing.
InfoFort is a cloud document management software that reduces your hardware constraints while enhancing teamwork for your distributed teams. Even so, the system’s performance slows down with increasing users, and this leads to collaboration delays.
Box streamlines content sharing and collaboration.
It offers you smart content creation controls that let you draft personalized sales reports, press releases, and other documents in minutes. By reducing iterative file drafting work, it gives your mid-sized business more time to focus on customers and growth.
Via the virtual whiteboard feature, your teams can build ideas and plans together on one centralized content hub to enhance innovation.
With Box AI assistant, you can get immediate answers to your search queries. In turn, I recommend it as a top-rated document management software for the UAE if your enterprise in Dubai wants to speed up lengthy research processes.
Additionally, you get multiple e-signature creation methods with unlimited signatures. This allows you to effortlessly request signatures via third-party apps like your CRM.
- Box Canvas allows you to run workshops and meetings with an interactive content collaboration interface that boosts engagement and creativity.
- It offers you real-time cloud collaboration tools that allow you to co-edit documents and discuss edits to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- You can automate iterative document tasks like routing and file approval with Box relay, which enables you to further speed up the flow of information & innovation.
- 14-day free trial.
- Starting plan: $17.30/user per month.
Box greatly excels as an intuitive content collaboration software that you can use to increase productivity and improve project management. That being said, its many collaborative features prove an Achilles heel as well, as they extend the learning curve.
DocuWare is a complete digital transformation solution.
You can use it to house your documents in one centralized and secure platform, which supports more effective decision-making and strategy-building for your startup.
Essentially, DocuWare also allows you to create digital invoices complete with intelligent indexing for instant retrieval so that you can speed up payments.
Additionally, you can improve employee performances with DocuWare’s smart productivity tools that help you track employees’ output for content work so that you can identify and eliminate productivity bottlenecks.
It also comes with vital data compliance features, which is why I’ve ranked it among the best document management software for the United Arab Emirates in 2024 if you’re keen on shortening your audit times and achieving regulatory compliance easily.
- DocuWare offers secure document archiving, which helps your business in the UAE avoid data loss and leaks as well as the litigations that they attract.
- It offers great format flexibility that allows you to edit PDFs, Office files, and images, among others, so that you can easily work with all kinds of data.
- You can also look up files by their index data or through full-text search content. Either way, you’re guaranteed to accelerate your information retrieval processes.
- 30-day free trial.
- Contact DocuWare for pricing.
DocuWare doesn’t just improve document management, it helps you implement holistic digital transformation that improves many of your processes. In light of that, it attracts very high subscription fees that require a massive chunk of your budget.
Unstructured data wastes your IT budget.
Since it grows very fast primarily due to data duplication, you’ll continually spend a huge amount of IT resources, namely personnel and hardware, on storing and managing oceans of data.
With decentralized, unstructured data, your storage needs grow alarmingly, attracting massive data storage and management expenses.
In fact, most enterprises have spent over 30% of their IT budgets on data storage, according to a Komprise study. And that’s without factoring in management costs.
By leveraging a great document management software, you can lower your storage expenses. More specifically, I recommend FIleCenter, which allows you to compress files and eliminate duplicate data.
Click here to start your free FileCenter trial and achieve a space-efficient filing system that saves you time and money.
With our software, you’ll eliminate waste from your IT budget and even create a paperless workflow that increases your organization’s efficiency and revenue.