Setup Files and Updates
Use these downloads to install or update your program.
IMPORTANT: All of the FileCenter products require separate licenses and keys. Use the same installer for all of them – even if you only use one of the products.
FileCenter Setup 12
Use this download for ANY of these products
- The portal is a cloud service.
- Access it via a web browser
- or FileCenter's Portal tab.
- Free trial available.
You Must Be Current on Maintenance
Each version 12 product is available to users who have a current Maintenance plan for that product.
If you'd like to renew your Maintenance to ensure you have access to the latest updates, Contact Sales.
If you need to purchase an upgrade for Version 12, please Contact Sales.
Need an Older Version?
Looking for an older version? Download old versions of the programs here »
- Use the same setup file for updating your product or for installing it fresh.
- Use the same setup file for all editions: Standard, Professional, or Pro Plus.
- These updates can be installed on top of an older version (unless you have been told to uninstall first).
- If you are installing on a new computer, you will need your Product Key. If you have lost your key, contact Customer Service.
Download a Free Trial – Try FileCenter free, no feature limitations!