Settings Files Location
All FileCenter/FileConvert settings are stored in a single folder. To find it, click the drop-arrow under the "Help" button > "Support Options" and click "Browse Settings".
It will normally be one of the following locations.
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FileCenter
c:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\FileCenter
Windows Vista and Newer:
IMPORTANT: These folders are hidden by default. To see them, you'll have to tell Windows to show hidden files:
- Go to the Windows Control Panel
- Select File Explorer Options or Folders
- Click the View tab
- Look for Hidden Files and Folders on the list
- Select Show Hidden Files and Folders then click OK
A better solution starts right here.
Download your free trial and get on the path to better file organization in 2 minutes.
- Fully-operational, 15-day trial
- Windows desktop software
- No credit card required, no strings attached.