Scans are Too Light (or Dark)
If your scans are coming in too light or too dark, there are some settings you can adjust:
- Start a scan in FileCenter
- On the Scan dialog, look at the Advanced tab
- If you're scanning in black-and-white, you'll want to adjust the Threshold
- If you're scanning in grayscale or color, you'll want to adjust the Brightness and/or Contrast
- Click the Save button right above to save this level (otherwise it will rever to the default the next time you scan)
You'll have to do a few scans to get the right level set. We recommend you do this scanning in the Edit tab of FileCenter so you can see your results.
A better solution starts right here.
Download your free trial and get on the path to better file organization in 2 minutes.
- Fully-operational, 15-day trial
- Windows desktop software
- No credit card required, no strings attached.