How Do I Scan Multipage Files with a Flatbed Scanner
Flatbed scanners will always require you to scan multi-page files one page at a time. However, you can still get a multi-page file very easily:
- Click the Scan button
- Select the option called "Prompt More"
- Scan the first page
- When the page is done, FileCenter will ask if there are more pages to scan
- Load the next page and click "Yes"
- Continue in this manner until you have scanned the whole document
FileCenter will then combine all of the scans into a single document.
A better solution starts right here.
Download your free trial and get on the path to better file organization in 2 minutes.
- Fully-operational, 15-day trial
- Windows desktop software
- No credit card required, no strings attached.