Emailed Files Aren't Sent Immediately
When you use FileCenter's "Send It" button and Outlook, the messages don't go out immediately. Messages are just saved to the Outbox. They get sent later when you open Outlook and click Send/Receive.
This is an Outlook setting. Follow these steps:
- Open Outlook
- From the "Tools" (or "File") menu, select "Options"
- You will see an "Options" dialog box
- Select the "Advanced" section on the left (in older versions of Outlook, select the "Mail Setup" tab)
- Select "Send immediately when connected" in the "Send/Receive" section
- Click "OK"
A better solution starts right here.
Download your free trial and get on the path to better file organization in 2 minutes.
- Fully-operational, 15-day trial
- Windows desktop software
- No credit card required, no strings attached.