Auto-Detect Page Size
Page size in FileCenter is a function of the scanner. Basically, we create a PDF that matches the size of the image we get back from the scanner.
Many scanners have an auto-detect option for paper size. If yours has this, here's how to make it work:
- Click Scan in FileCenter
- Select the Use Scanner Dialog option, then Start Scan
- This will display your scanner's native interface
- For Page Size or Paper Size, look for an option that says "auto-detect" or something similar, and select it
- Proceed with your scan
You scans should now come in close to the size of the original.
A better solution starts right here.
Download your free trial and get on the path to better file organization in 2 minutes.
- Fully-operational, 15-day trial
- Windows desktop software
- No credit card required, no strings attached.